Product Marketing Manager ME f/m/d (80-100%)
You've surely heard of jobup.ch. This is just one of the many brands owned by JobCloud. We are the leading player in Switzerland’s online job market and want to make job search and recruitment as easy as possible. Love what you do – we make employment happen!
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:22 mars 2023
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Would you describe yourself as an excellent communicator and customer-savvy marketer, with strong project management skills?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager who will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies for both new and existing products and services for our Medium Enterprises customers.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field
- You bring 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, preferably in B2B Marketing
- You have a good understanding of product development and go-to-market strategies
- You are an energetic, creative and easy in making internal & external connections
- You have very good communication skills in English, German and French is a plus
- You conduct market research and work with data team and sales to understand customer needs and identify target audiences
- You develop and work with internal or external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and tactics to drive customer engagement and acquisition
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, UX, data team, sales, to ensure successful product launches
- You create and manage product positioning and messaging, including developing product collateral, website content, and sales tools
- You monitor and analyze product performance, using data to inform decisions and adjust marketing strategies as needed
- You act as the internal product expert, providing guidance and training to internal teams and external partners
- A fast paced working environment where you can reach your full potential
- Motivated, dedicated and fun to work with teams
- The freedom to take on responsibility and implement your ideas
- Workplace can be either Geneva or Zurich
- Home office possibilities & flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- CHF 82'000: This is the minimum salary you can expect for this position. Based on your qualifications your salary can be higher.
- Claudine Somazzi