16 Electrical engineer jobs in the Canton of Neuchâtel
Ref jobup.ch: 1938935 | Date: 17 October 2021
Ismeca is a Cohu Company and the global leader for turret-based test handlers for ICs, LEDs and discrete components to the global semiconductor industry. The company offers the broadest portfolio of enabling technologies in the industry and solves the most challenging customer requirements. In order to support its Innovation capabilities, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to be based in our Switzerland offices.
- Ensure concept, development and realization of prototype, electrical part of modules on R&D project, according to customer or internal specification and complying with internal standard
- To perform detailed schematics and plans
- Ensure the respect of specifications given in term of timing, cost and norms.
- To work in close collaboration with other departments, other Business Units and customers (internal/external).
- To design and adapt machine’s electrical and pneumatic schematics for new projects.
- Participate to the sizing of motion systems and their modelling
- Active participation in FMEA, DOE and risk assessment in order to define verification steps.
- To follow rules and processes in place
- To support Field Service Engineers, Customer Service Department, Technical support team relatively to Electrical issues/questions
- To support Spare-Parts Department in searching electrical parts and analysing the returned parts from warranty order.
- To provide technical support to Electrical operation team in Malaysia
- Ensure compliance with international electrical standard and internal quality process of the company.
- Any tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Able to travel time to time to visit our different production site and Customer site
- Reporting to TnI Electrical Engineering Manager
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering HES or ETS or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in industrial automation
- Good knowledge on Zuken E3 Electrical CAD or similar tool
- Skills in motion control
- Great interest in innovation
- Strong ethics, diplomatic, patience, good listening, positive and relationship skills and can interact with a diverse group of individuals at different level of responsibility
- Customer oriented, Flexible, Teamwork
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Problem solving skills.
- Required languages: French and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of your time (local/oversea)
We offer you the opportunity to grow in a pleasant and multi-cultural environment with human scale. Our main values are customer focus, velocity, creativity, teamwork, and commitment.
If your background matches our profile, and if you are seeking a new challenge, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, working and school certificates) to Click to send email or mail to: Françoise Maire, HR Manager, Cohu Switzerland, Helvétie 283, 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds - Switzerland