In this role you will increase global yield (gross profit margin) through implementation of contemporary revenue management operations, procedures and best practices. You will identify new revenue opportunities, provide reporting and influence sales offices to improve the service level and operational standards. You will be a partner within the organisation and embed a revenue management culture.
Revenue Management Director (m/f)
Our client is a fast paced, entrepreneurial company. They are growing their operations in Zug and looking for another Finance team member to support their growth.
Reporting to the CFO your main responsibilities will be:
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the group to maximise yield
- Approve all pricing prior to product release, as well as create, develop, manage, assess and analyse pricing strategies
- Approve, monitor and manage all discounts, specials, packages etc across all distribution markets
- Provide dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity, and that employees are fully competent in the usage of the systems
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the sales, reservations and product development department
- Ensure website booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (pricing, costing, FX assumptions, distribution markets)
- Reduce the cost of distribution by identifying cost effective sales channels.
- Support the annual revenue and cost of sales budget process
- Inspire all personnel to further embed a yield management culture.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Business, Management, Tourism or Economic Studies. MBA is an advantage
- 6-10 years of hands on revenue management experience (ideally from hotel, cruise, airline, tourism industry) within an international company
- Analytical with strong technical skills
- Experience in staff management
- Commercial outlook and business driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
Great location in Zug, opportunity to be part of setting a foot print within the organisation.