Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. The company's products are vital to virtually everything that moves or requires control, including the manufacture and processing of raw materials, durable goods, infrastructure development and all forms of transport. Key technology areas are aerospace, climate control, electromechanical, filtration, fluid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, sealing and shielding and human motion. Parker is strategically diversified, value-driven and well positioned for global growth as the industry consolidator and supplier of choice.
Parker Hannifin EMEA Sàrl ("PHES"), based in Etoy, Switzerland, is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities.
· Consolidates Sales Companies and EMEA monthly plans, rolling forecasts, mid-year reviews and results, according to a strict calendar
· Identifies and analyses material deviations from prior years, plans and trends with related reporting units
· Prepares monthly management reports summarising achievements, deviations and forecasts
· Designs ad hoc financial and non-financial surveys, reporting processes and reports as required by the Corporation or by EMEA management, including the preparation of summaries
· Improves quality of reporting by ensuring consistency of accounting and reporting rules across EMEA and by providing tools and best practices when needed
· Provides daily technical support to Sales Companies accounting departments and help them in case of absence or significant project
· Participates in the training of new Sales Companies Controllers
· Provides support during integration of acquisitons or disvestments projects.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Driven by accuracy and timeliness
· Excellent skills in time management
· Degree in accounting
· 3 to 5 year accounting experience
· Excellent oral and written communication, sensitive to diversity of cultures
· Thorough knowledge of Parker performance metrics
· Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of JDE (at least Finance)
· Knowledge of SAP. Hubble, PowerPoint, EIS-Marketing, OBI and SharePoint a plus
· Project Management experience a plus
· Proficiency in English
· May be required to travel.