We are the leading supplier in the promising market for the conversion and modernization of hydropower plants. Water stands for sustainable energy production with natural, renewable resources. We offer our approximately 250 employees in Kriens and Vevey challenging activities on high-quality products. Secure Switzerland's electricity supply with us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic personality with immediate effect or by appointment as
Export specialist (A) for our location in Kriens.
- Organization of on time, cost-effective and safe cross-border shipment and delivery of goods (national, international, cross-trade) by road, air, sea or courrier
- Preparation of transport offers and orders
- Compliance with the legal framework for the national and international transport of goods; incl. customs and VAT
- On time preparation of all necessary documents and their forwarding to the appropriate contact persons (internal, external)
- Handling of VAT and customs formalities
- Handling of invoicing and L/C and bonds
- Clarifications in connection with the transport of dangerous goods
- Export specialist
- 5 years of experience in the cross-border transport of goods
- Enjoy organising and learning new things
- You are fluent in German, French and English. Additional Spanish or Italian.
- Willingness to travel (Kriens / Vevey)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (annual working hours plus home office)
- Progressive terms and conditions of employment (CEA Swissmem)
- Self-employed, versatile activities in the field of renewable energies
- Central workplace with excellent surrounding infrastructure
- Open, informal corporate culture
For further information, please contact Daniel Porto, Head of Department, e-mail: Write an email or
Patrik Käslin, HR Manager, e-mail: Write an email
Please visit our website at: www.andritz.com/careers.
Job Requisition ID: 10870
We look forward to seeing you!