At Kenvue, we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we're the house of iconic brands that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made by 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact the lives of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science and solve with courage ? and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you! Join us in shaping our future?and yours.
The manager of Outsourcing and automation SME works within Kenvue towards leading projects that drives our digital first agenda, ensures compliance, increases agility, and identifies efficiencies by automating and/or outsourcing Quality & Compliance transactional activities and processes.
- Collaborates with Q&C departments to create business cases and executes strategies related to outsourced tasks
- Supervises the contractor's team: ensure their training, their understanding of the processes, own execution of the tasks as per requirements
- Collaborates with appropriate Kenvue team(s) to understand updated internal processes related to outsourced activities and translate them into actionable tasks for contractors
- Liaison between Kenvue management and Contractors team: ensure efficiency of the contractor's team by measuring the team, sharing the metrics and roadblocks with high management as well as proposed solutions to fix roadblocks
- Proposes new ways of working linked with technology eg: by defining Business cases for RPA
- Acts as subject matter expert on assigned Q&C automation projects
Who we are looking for:
- A Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. A degree focused in Chemistry, Pharmacy Supply Chain, Engineering, or related fields is preferred
- Ideally 3 years experience in Quality and ideally Supply Chain fields
- Experience in FMCG of Pharmaceutical Sector preferred
- Experience managing/collaborating within virtual teams
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that foster resolution in case of complicated situations
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies
- Strong ability to connect business needs with Technology solutions in driving Value Creation and Agility
- Entrepreneurial drive, a can-do attitude, team spirit, a flexible personality
- Fluent level of written and spoken English, additional language is a plus
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until March 2024, with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!