55 Car mechanic jobs in the Canton of Zurich
Embotech is a software company developing cutting edge motion planning technology for autonomous
vehicles. We are determined to accelerate the transition towards safe autonomous space transportation by
leveraging the core real-time optimization technology that we have been developing since 2012.
Our team is comprised of highly skilled employees with a passion for excellence and efficiency. We are
looking for highly motivated people to help us solve one of the most complex challenges of tomorrow and
take our company to the next level.
As an aerospace intern you will join a small team of top technical talent to develop safe, efficient, and
reliable trajectory generation algorithms for various autonomous space flight mission scenarios. You will be
involved in the simulation and testing of novel algorithmic solutions and software that meet ambitious
specifications in terms of control performance, computational performance, and reliability. Excitement and
learning opportunities are guaranteed in this position.
Responsibilities Basic Requirements
- Maintain and extend Simulink based space • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or
simulation tools computer engineering or similar degree with an
- Write automated testing tools to improve the emphasis on control
behaviour of your algorithms and software • Understanding of control theory, flight dynamics
- Interface to flight simulators and 3D visualization and orbital mechanics
tools • Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink
- Support hardware-in-the-loop testing to validate • Knowledge of C/C++
flight code performance against requirements • Knowledge of real-time systems is a plus
- Perform flight tests on small-scale prototype • Knowledge of 3D game engines and 3D
- Document your code and designs modelling tools is a plus
- Coordinate development efforts with other team
We offer an exciting internship opportunity in a fast-growing company in the heart of Zurich. If you think
you might be the right fit for us, we look forward to receiving your application.
CH-8005, Zürich, Switzerland
- 41 44 552 26 22