Assistant R&D Project Manager (100%)
For its site in Cressier (Fribourg), Bio-Rad is looking for an:
Assistant R&D Project
Bio-Rad is an
laboratory diagnostic innovative company and thanks to its
- You will perform or assist in performing the technical work needed to
complete projects in compliance with good laboratory practices
systems, world leader in the field of blood
- You will be working in metrology and the development of methods of
- You will draw up test plans and protocols, analyse them and present them in project progress meetings
- You will contribute to maintaining the bibliographical records for your subject in conjunction with your manager and the R&D team
- You will participate in the projects planning in conjunction with the project manager
- You will take part in transferring products to production and contribute to product improvements
- You will contribute and participate to the risk analysis /Change Request/CAPA.
- You have a technical qualification in life science (e.g. engineer, biologist or chemist) at Bachelor, Master or HES level
- Structured and methodical you have a good sense of communication
- You have at least three years' experience working in the diagnostics field and specifically in instrumentation, which has enabled you to acquire the latest techniques in biology, biochemistry and/or immunology and the automation thereof
- Experience in immunohematology would be an asset
- Experience in regulated environment would be an asset
- You speak fluent French and have good written and oral English skills.
German would be an asset.
Our company is involved in the supply of high-quality products and services intended
Bio-Rad Laboratories DiaMed GmbH
for diagnostic laboratories. Independence, innovation and commitment are the
fundamental values that permeate our company culture, as well as a strong orientation
Pra Rond 23
towards our customers and a multicultural environment.
1785 Cressier email@example.com www.bio-rad.com/careers
If you feel attracted to this unique opportunity and you would like to take on new challenges, we would like to get to know you. Please forward your complete application (application letter, CV, copies of work certificates and diplomas/degrees, etc.) to the address given in the advertisement.