The sustaining Engineering group is in charge of the design and process modifications of devices post market released, for the purpose of maintaining device quality and compliance as well as reducing costs and increasing yields.
As a member of the Sustaining Engineering Group, the Electronic Sustaining Engineer will contribute to device and accessories improvement to keep high quality on EMS products' portfolio.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve, implement, verify and maintain Electronic components of existing products, in close collaboration with electronics and software development team.
- Assess impacts and lead changes on certifications (SMEE, EMC)
- Ensure the update of technical documentation of electronics subassemblies in conformity with EMS procedures and applicable international standards
- Ensure design for manufacturing
- Establish test plans for qualification tests, in coordination with Product Quality Compliance department
- Ensure change coordination with transversal stakeholders (suppliers, production, purchasing, regulatory affairs-.)
- Organize information and status report in a simple and effective manner
- Support Production on root cause analysis
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
- MSc - Electronics Engineer with 3-4 years of experience or equivalent (Technician with 7-8 years of experience)
- Previous experience in a regulated environment is a must have
- Previous experience in an electronics laboratory is a must have
- Medical Device experience is a plus (IEC60601)
- Hard skills:
- Analog and digital electronics
- DC/DC, OPAMP, comparator, MCU
- Use of Altium designer - Nice to have
- Soft Skills
- Hands-on person
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and work on different topics in parallel (multi tasks)
- Proactive, energizing, solution oriented
- Location: Nyon, Head Quarter
- Need to travel: Occasionally
- Occupation: 100%
EMS Encourages diversity at workplace!
If you are interested in working with us, send in your curriculum vitae to: