- Advocacy experience.
- At least three years’ experience as a qualified attorney.
- Excellent academics and drafting skills.
- Experience in arbitration and/or sports law.
- Perfect command of written/spoken English.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development, for a top tier international law firm.
- An organization that is people oriented and is eager to reconcile your professional aspirations with a private life balance.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- Ongoing training to develop your skills, including in our practice groups at national level.
Starting date: To be agreed.
If you are interested in joining us we invite you to provide your complete application file (CV, covering letter, university degrees and lawyer's certificate, work certificates and letters of reference).