3x3 Media AssociatePublished: 24 May 2022 | Employee | 100%
FIBA, with global headquarters in Mies/VD Switzerland, is the world governing body of basketball and an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world.
FIBA has a truly global reach with five Regional Offices worldwide to support National Federations in their efforts to develop Basketball on the ground. FIBA is a non-profit organisation and recognised as the ultimate authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
The 3x3 Media Associate will join a multi-location team of 20 employees and will report to the 3x3 Senior Media Manager.
3x3 Media Associate
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Content Production and Story Telling
- Makes creative inputs for social media platforms and FIBA 3x3 websites
- Assists in the publication of news articles, videos and social media posts for 3x3
- Coordinates digital content during events
- Supports the agency in charge of content production on 3x3’s digital platforms, with emphasis on the Chinese ones
- Supports the management of 3x3’s photo assets with the photographers and photo editors
- Supports the creation of 3x3’s websites and content production
- Engage with the fans on 3x3 social media platforms
- Interact on the social media platforms of the extended FIBA 3x3 community (players, influencers, sports communities, etc.) and FIBA 3x3 websites
- 2 years knowledge in social media and sport journalism
- Excellent English and one additional major language skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Strong writing skills
- Good knowledge of the social media landscape
- Interest in sports, particularly in 3x3 basketball
- Comfortable with photo editing and basic design software
- Journalistic eye is a plus
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter directly to Ms Cynthia Peris via jobup.