We are seeking dynamic consultants to expand our Engineering team in Switzerland. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us tackle our clients' challenges.
You will support various projects with your expertise as a Lean Project Manager in Chemistry.
Your main responsibilities :
- Continuous Improvement: Design, implement, and oversee continuous improvement projects aimed at increasing manufacturing operations' efficiency.
- Consulting and Leadership: Collaborate with management teams and field operators to influence, advise, and guide the organization in adopting LEAN, SIX SIGMA, and other best practices.
- Project Management: Lead and manage large-scale projects, using recognized approaches and tools such as project or portfolio management to achieve improvement objectives.
- Training and Development: Provide training and workshops to develop employees' skills and promote a culture of operational excellence within the organization.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to speak persuasively in public, for example, during training sessions or presentations to an audience.
- Flexibility and Mobility: Willingness to travel frequently globally and work at remote sites for a significant portion of the working year.
- Technical education or qualifications, such as degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related engineering disciplines.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing operational environment, preferably in a chemical plant or similar context.
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous improvement projects, operational excellence, or organizational transformation.
- Certification or practical experience with methodologies such as LEAN, SIX SIGMA, project management, or portfolio management.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with multicultural teams and adapt to diverse environments.
- Self-confidence to lead and manage projects independently.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work at international sites.
Amaris Consulting is committed to promoting diversity in its workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic background, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic.