Cyber Security Analyst
To join a prestigious company in Geneva, we are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the company's vulnerability management program. You will also contribute to the security incident response process, alongside the SOC. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders both IT and business.
- Develop a strategic visibility on the vulnerability management process
- Take part in the development of vulnerability assessment capacities deployed by the whole group
- Perform regular analyses of the threat landscape (internal and external)
- Take part in the second level security incident management process
- Contribute to the detection and hunting of threats, develop threat scenarios in collaboration with the senior manager of cyber incidents
- Contribute to major IT and business initiatives as a cyber security expert.
- Inform the team on the various subjects in terms of cybersecurity and information protection
Your profile :
- A solid experience with at least two of these activities: vulnerability management, security operations, cyber incident response, threat detection, threat hunting, application security testing, network forensics.
- Knowledge of Containerisation, Hybrid cloud environments or DevSecOps.
- Good scripting skills with Powershell or Python.
- Happy to share your knowledge and help your colleagues.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in both French and English
- Swiss resident
- Hands-on security certifications are a plus.
- An attractive salary package
- A central and strategic role on Cyber security subject
- A very stable team with strong relationship and sharing
- An exciting technical environment
- Career opportunities