Your main tasks:
• In charge of the monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidation and group reporting
• Guarantee the accuracy of the group reporting
• Responsible of all the analysis including IFRS impacts
• Be proactive for all processes improvements to deliver high quality service
• Support the management and the accounting teams to ensure harmonization and standardization of financial processes and procedures
• Punctually participate in ad-hoc projects
• University or Business School Degree or equivalent with an accounting and/or financial specialization. Swiss certified specialist in Accounting would be appreciated.
• 5 to 7 years in Consolidation (Closing processes, Group Reporting) or in audit firm
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, capacity to work in autonomy and highly proactive to continuous improvement
• A Solid technical background and IFRS knowledge is required for this position
• You are a team player with a very positive attitude and a good energy.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent IT skills
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on
T: +41 (0)58 233 35 10 M: +41 (0)79 652 88 41