Clinical Research Administrative Assistant - Switzerland VD
Publication date:14 juillet 2022
Place of work:Ballaigues
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Providing administrative support to the Endodontics Clinical, R&D and Marketing teams members could make your contribution to the research. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the MedTech industry.
- Assist Clinical Research, Clinical Affairs, R&D and Marketing departments with administrative work (material ordering, shipping, invoicing, accruals, vendor setup, purchase orders, documentation, customer correspondence, confidentiality agreements, contract filing, SOP management, travel expenses reports)
- Administer User Evaluations /external product evaluations (data collection, participant management, product order, shipment & inventory)
- Plan, support and organize meetings with external and internal guests
- Act as a central contact for the Cinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation
- Prepare and maintain dental lab workspace for internal prototype testing
Requirements and Qualifications
- High or secondary school diploma/certificate or Federal Commercial Certificate and 3 years administrative support experience
- Experience as Dental Assistant or Dental Technician - or experience in Medical Device industriy and product development - would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (native/C2)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office + ERP (i.e AX Dynamics or SAP)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and great working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
- Annelise Caiazza