Digital Merchandising Intern
Publication date:25 January 2023
Place of work:Avenue Reverdil 8, 1260 Nyon
Do you have an interest in all things digital marketing and want to work in an environment that is obsessed with adding value to its customer and employees? Do you want to be part of a global mission to revolutionize shopping online? Are you a dynamic and passionate digital enthusiast? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The merchandising team oversees leading the strategy of the cashback content, merchandize & promote it to ensure a best-in-class client experience that optimizes site engagement, product discovery and conversion.
The digital content intern plays a vital role to ensure our catalogue has the right offer portfolio and promotions to “wow our members”.
What to expect:
- Ensuring Webloyalty is offering market leading promotions
- Analysing data to monitor performance and trends
- Campaign booking, management, and optimisation
- Identifying potential new campaigns and ideas
- Identify potential improvements to the website and systems
- Respond to affiliate networks requests with the team support
- Monitoring and reporting the performances of each promotion on the website
- Manage merchants/members queries with the affiliate networks
- An enthusiastic and friendly communicator, both virtually and in person
- Experience of or an interest in key Microsoft Excel functions and basic data analysis
- Interest in negotiation/sales
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A team player – happy to help with additional projects when needed
- A fun but professional manner
To keep you entertained we offer
- A dynamic, multicultural, and stimulating environment
- A team close to each other with a great collaboration spirit
- A great and friendly work atmosphere
- An office that is 3 min far from Nyon train station and city center.
- Flexible working hours and remote work (for cross border workers remote work is subject to restriction by the Swiss authorities)
- Some great benefits (such as contribution to sickness insurance, lunch card, non professional accident insurance taken in charge by employer, weekly breakfast, free coffee and beverage, parties for staff, etc…)
- Audrey Ledermann