79 Visual merchandising job offers
Visual Merchandising Specialist 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines. The world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Visual Merchandising Team at its Headquarters in Biel, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently recruiting for a
Visual Merchandising Specialist 100%
You will work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to create the in-store communication graphics and conceive the window decoration while maintaining the brand visual consistency, understanding assortments, languages and being business driven. Promote Swatch in our shops by creating an enjoyable & easy shopping experience for the customers.
Typical activities include:
- Create visual concepts for international in-store communication connected to all product launches,
- Develop international window decoration campaigns, including the testing phase and implementation guidance,
- Constantly update all standard and generic graphics dedicated to our various distribution channels,
- Prepare visual merchandising guidelines & POS material launch kits assigned to a product or collection launch and insure the respect of these guidelines during the implementation phase assisting local markets requests and needs,
- Participate in the creation & development of new long-term materials and specific displays including the follow-up of the production with suppliers and procurement team,
- Coordinate any creative or design visual merchandising projects with internal and external resources,
- Provide support in exhibition set-up for internal meetings, fairs, events and special projects including project development, organization, coordination, decoration on site, ...
- Define budgets and follow up on the bidding process and administrative tasks
- Follow the installation/construction with local architects and project managers
- Develop connection with suppliers
- Follow trends on retail and window decoration
We're looking for someone with awesome visual design skills and strategic visual merchandising vision to help creating next-generation visual merchandising for a dynamic and engaged brand base.
You are highly flexible, detail-oriented, committed and a proactive team player with creative, organizational, multi-task skills and a hands-on attitude. In addition, you bring excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Visual Communications (Interior Design / Visual Merchandising),
- Experience in visual merchandising (5 years+), especially in a fast-moving international retail environment and in-store communication. Watches, fashion or accessories is a plus. Design agency is also welcomed.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign;
- Knowledge of SketchUp or AutoCAD.
- Acute visual awareness, visual flair for contemporary & attractive design solutions
- Up-to-date with all current design technologies/trends with good understanding of typography, color and composition
- Ability to lead a project from start to the realisation
- Ability to follow several projects of different scales at the same time
In addition, you are fluent in English, German and/or French is a great asset.
Nicolas G. Hayekstrasse 1
Thank you for sending your CV in English, all required documents as well as some visual examples of your work!