International Merchandising Manager
Tissot, the international watch brand with a global network that is a leader in its price segment is searching for an International Merchandising Manager capable of managing the brand environment and image in its 400 boutiques, 5'000 shop-in-shops and 13'000 points of sale around the world.
A key role within the marketing department, this opening offers an excellent opportunity to a dynamic and structured personality to contribute to the continued growth of the brand.
- Managing the merchandising team (6 peoples) to ensure a unified and coordinated output
- Creating the customer shopping experience across all levels of distribution (retailers, SIS and corporate stores) through different supports: displays, specific furniture, visuals, strategy of product presentation, special POS / store decoration and promotion in accordance with the communication strategies defined by the board of directors.
- Production follow up and implementation of projects on site
- Improve all the supply chain of furniture and displays with the related departments and suppliers to lower cost and facilitate the installation process in the Markets
- Initiate a Premium approach in different aspects of merchandising tools (more high-end materials for a qualitative result)
- Coordination of different merchandising-related activities with our international markets
- Merchandising budget control management
- Design or Architectural education
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritizes responsibilities in order to maintain tight deadlines of a very fast moving environment
- Highly flexible and proactive team player with excellent communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Willing to travel (up to 20%)
- Strong experience in retail design and decoration, visual merchandising, window dressing for boutiques and stores with high design standards
- Acute visual awareness and visual flair for contemporary and attractive design solutions
- Ability to lead projects independently
- Proven experience in people management
- Proficiency in French and English, other languages an asset
Tissot SA - Chemin des Tourelles 17 - 2400 Le Locle - Switzerland www.tissotwatches.com
Only online applications will be considered.