Evooq is a Swiss investment and technology partner of banks, independent asset managers and pension funds. Active in the market since 2011, Evooq’s portfolio of solutions has been developed to empower advisors - from derivative financial instruments to risk intelligence, investment advisory and monitoring tools and more. To date, clients of leading financial institutions have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets.
We are a human sized company focused on delivering innovative software products that change how wealth management services are delivered to clients.
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team in order to make us collectively stronger.
Back-End Software Developer
What You'll Do:
- Contribute in a cross-functional scrum team delivering new features on a continuous basis using Agile methodology
- Design, develop and deliver Java 11 & Spring based microservices and functions-as-a-service (FaaS) across a range of technologies, including GraphQL, REST and gRPC
- Build out new cloud infrastructure using Terraform, Kubernetes, Knative & GCP/AWS
- Automate everything using GitOps and trunk-based development approach… “you code it, you deploy it, you own it”
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the product
What You’ll Bring:
- A can-do attitude and abundance mindset - you'll be involved in the full software life cycle including decision-making from design to production
- Skills in developing microservices-based and cloud-native (distributed) architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing high-quality modern APIs and back-end systems using Java & Spring
- An appetite to suggest and learn other languages and technologies such as Rust, Go, AI, Machine Learning
- Ability to analyze business requirements, brainstorm technology ideas and design/build efficient cloud solutions
- Teamspirit: You are a great teammate, making sure that everyone on your team feels valued and is excited to work with you
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Passion, curiosity, pragmatism and humility. We favour code and demos over lengthy discussions
What’s In It For You
- Progress and share experiences within self-organized teams of motivated people
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Be challenged on new and interesting projects
- Contribute to all parts of the microservice architecture from design to deployment
- Be both a student and teacher to everyone you work with in a culture that focuses on curiosity and development
To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Conference attendance of your choice
- Generous hardware and software budget
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.