Customer Services Representative / Handling Agent
Signature Flight Support
Publication date:27 January 2023
As the face of Signature, it is the duty of the Customer Services team to ensure both crew and passengers are greeted promptly and professionally at Reception & receive a first-class experience throughout. Brand standards and the passenger areas should be maintained to an exceptional standard and in line with SFS brand guidelines.
- To ensure that all customers (passengers and crew) are satisfied at all times by establishing a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude, whilst being proactive and anticipative but not obtrusive.
- To be responsible for meeting and greeting every aircraft arriving as soon as they land, whether flights with passengers or “empty” flights.
- Ensure crew and passengers of departing flights have appropriate documentation checked prior to departing and escorting crew and passengers to their aircraft.
- When coming through the terminal, ensure that the passengers are accompanied to the lounge, looked after and their luggage taken care of.
- To be responsible for an efficient and safe transport of passengers and crew to and from the aircraft in a Signature vehicle.
- To maintain a perfect communication and liaise with all departments and third-party suppliers to ensure that all requested services are provided for both arriving and departing aircraft.
- To carry out Reception duties & Duty Officer shifts.To discuss with your manager any ideas that may contribute to an improvement in service and efficiency.To be responsible for the closing/opening of the building when on early or late shifts.
- Prepare invoices and invoice clients when applicable
- Assist passengers and crew with immigration/emigrations formalities, including tax operations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Being able to work well under pressure and good organisational skills.
- Have a friendly and courteous attitude and like customer contact.
- Have a good understanding of high quality, personal service, and attention to detail.
- Team player and ability to help other members of the team, especially new starters through shadowing and on-the-job training.
- Fluent in English and French, the knowledge of an additional language would be an advantage.
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Shift and weekend work (early/late, bank holidays).
- Flexible approach and attitude with ability to work unsupervised.
Nous nous réjouissons de recevoir votre dossier !
N.B. Seuls les dossiers complets seront examinés et nous ne répondrons qu'aux candidatures dont le profil correspond au descriptif demandé.
Signature Flight Support
No recruitment agencies please