Asecud is seeking an experienced Embedded Software/Firmware Development Engineer with solid experience in embedded design for the development of firmware for board-level micro controller-based products and systems.
This position requires the ability to perform all phases of firmware development, testing and debugging as well as hardware design knowledge in and around micro controller.
In this position the candidate help direct our product development efforts by defining product requirements as well as developing the system architecture.
Senior software Engineer - Embedded system
- Architecture and design of new and existing embedded software
- Identify, understand and write User Requirements from Business Analyst perspective
- Prepare system level software design document, specifications
- Develop new features for existing relay products
- Develop product specifications
- Write and support user documentation
- Write test specifications and review test results
- Engineering degree in in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical/debug and SW/HW integration and test skills.
- Requires experience with programming, including use with Classes, Event Driven Architectures, Message Passing; C programming; and Graphical User Interface Design.
- Experience testing & troubleshooting micro controller based electronic devices, preferably ARM based microcontrollers
- Experience with or knowledge of electrical circuits, FPGAs and including FPGA circuit design is a significant advantage.
- Knowledge & experience with the development of embedded software applications for medical devices is a significant advantage.
- Problem solving, Open-minded, integrity and ownership are key qualities
- Flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies combined with ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Used to prepare and write Documentation, nice to have when experience with ISO 9001 or ISO 13’485, MDD93/42/EEC
- Nice to have experience with performing Verification & Validation activities, Supplier management, vendor relationship management and/or Customer support management.
Applications can be submitted to: email@example.com