Skyguide provides air navigation services for Switzerland and certain adjacent parts of neighbouring countries. With its 1500 employees at 14 locations in Switzerland, the company guides some 1,2 million civil and military flights a year safely and efficiently through Europe's most complex airspace. To ensure that we continue to fulfill this task in the future, we are seeking a/an:
In order to complete an assessment of Agile benefits and expected value at a faster pace, skyguide has foreseen in our 2019 Innovation Change Management roadmap, delivering an assessment from a pilot phase (trial), considering impacts to factors such as: productivity and efficiency, further clarifications required on roles already introduced - both from a requirements engineering and from an Agile, set of perspectives.
Output expected from this assessment, is a clear view, supported by quantified facts, as to whether Agile helps skyguide achieve its goals in a timely fashion (increasing efficiency and productivity), with acceptable impacts, accompanied by an updated action plan detailing remaining issues to be fixed (to effectively pursue an Agile transformation), costed by level of impact.
As well as assisting the unit with support for further enhancements to the ICM framework for Agile:
• Articulating clearly the potential benefits we can expect from Agile in skyguide
• Quantifying performance derived from internal trials and other skyguide projects using Agile, to determine impacts regarding: developments costs (at both project and scaled levels), productivity, team efficiency, testing, integration, supplier management, dependencies with other "traditional" waterfall projects
• Drive a shared view as to whether Agile helps skyguide achieve its goals within acceptable costs, overall impacts and timeframe i.e. ROI and payback period favorable,
- Identify best solutions for harvesting potential benefits
- Resultant changes (organisational, cultural, process) required for eventual transformation plan,
- Help deliver completion of an outline Business Case (covering entry price and evolution of productivity) for Executive Board approval