As the Employee Relations Manager for the Global Employee Relations group, you'll manage and resolve moderately complex employee relations issues within your region, from case intake to remediation.
This role involves conducting confidential investigations, facilitating terminations, and advising on policy and procedure management, aiming to enhance the employee experience and mitigate company risk.
Employee Relations Manager (M/W/D)
Our client is a dynamic global organization that values the integration of HR practices into their corporate culture.
They focus on managing employee relations issues, ensuring fair treatment, and minimizing risk across various locations. The company prides itself on fostering a supportive work environment where employees and management collaborate to maintain high standards of conduct and compliance.
- Independently manage and resolve moderately complex ER cases, involving investigations, risk assessment, and collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Conduct confidential investigations into serious misconduct, ensuring actions are legally sound and aligned with company values.
- Handle Compliance Hotline cases, terminations, and related documentation, ensuring fair treatment and minimizing exposure to risk.
- Influence and advise management on employee relations best practices, facilitating training and development programs.
- Collaborate with internal and external legal counsel, ensuring consistent application of policies and contracts.
- Manage medical accommodations, advocate for employee needs, and document determinations.
- Guide management on corrective actions, performance improvement plans, and fostering a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field, with professional HR certification preferred.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in HR, preferably with a focus on Employee Relations in a global, matrixed organization.
- Fluent German and English
- Demonstrates strong capabilities in managing investigations, understanding HR processes, and dealing with labor or works council issues.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, the ability to manage complex cases independently, and a strong understanding of legal compliance and documentation requirements.
- Is proactive, solutions-focused, and capable of influencing and building positive relationships across all levels of the organization.
- A pivotal role in a global company that values employee relations and ethical conduct.
- The opportunity to influence company culture and policies, enhancing the employee experience.
- Competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to work remotely three days a week