11 jobs Chef De Produit à Basel
Product Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing Specialist, Genedata Selector, CH-Basel
We are looking to hire a Product Marketing Specialist for a 80-100% position in Basel, Switzerland, to join our growing business team supporting our highly innovative software product Genedata Selector®, a comprehensive enterprise software solution for NGS data driven workflows in Biopharma R&D.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player, who will work across functions with product management, product development, business development and scientific consulting to position the product in emerging market segments with a scientific background, ideally with experience in the scientific software domain. The successful candidate will measure, analyze, position, and promote Genedata Selector® in the Biopharma sector. The role requires excellent marketing execution and business analysis skills with strong capabilities in effectively positioning and promoting products. The individual will support the launch of new product versions and help create effective marketing programs and materials. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and project coordination skills with an ability to work effectively with others to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives.
When you are not busy with your regular tasks you will have the opportunity to learn about and help us improve other areas in marketing, aligned with your interests and our needs. We are happy to teach you what we know and look forward to learning from you.
To help us understand who you are and what motivates you, please include a paragraph on what sentence in this ad attracted you the most to this position, and why.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams and other internal customers (e.g. business and scientific account management) to understand business needs/objectives and translate them into engaging marketing collaterals
- Create compelling, on-brand designs and layouts for product collateral, email campaigns, landing pages, digital and print ads, whitepapers, posters, and other marketing materials in line with corporate guidelines
- Create in collaboration with product management and scientific consulting product videos and animations for the website, use in social media and with sales presentations.
- Develop content and layout for marketing collaterals, implement case studies and white papers in collaboration with external customers and Genedata scientific experts; produce media presentations, product overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, and webinars
- Drive and execute marketing and external communication activities
- Updating product web pages, including SEO-relevant copy and maintain social media channels
- Handle advertisement and AdWords campaigns
- Support the sales lead generation and qualification process and enable accounts program
- Translating technical scientific concepts into marketable language and graphics
Essential Skills and Experience
- BSc, or MSc Science (biology, microbiology, bioinformatics), Marketing, or related degree
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple stakeholders and maintain relationships
- Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media
- Strong grasp of graphic design, generating animations and videos
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in preparing marketing/communications/sales materials
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with a flair for project management
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work with hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English is required
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of the biopharmaceutical research and development process and ideally familiarity with biopharma workflows, NGS applications and genomics in life science is a plus
Genedata is an exceptional company. With over two decades of success in research informatics due to closely-knit teams of scientists, developers and business experts, Genedata has achieved steady and continuous growth since inception. As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, US, UK, Japan and Singapore.
About Genedata Selector
Genedata Selector® is an enterprise software platform that transforms raw sequencing data into solutions to optimize R&D and production processes for life science industries. Automated and intuitive software combined with scientific consulting and professional services provides a full solution for increasing efficiency and reducing costs in cell line design and selection, microbial contamination detection, and strain, germplasm, and breeding optimization.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.