Consumer Engagement Services Specialist
Consumer Engagement Services Specialist "I want a direction to follow and challenges to stretch me" Nestlé Suisse S.A., Undefined period of time contract, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland act. 100%
In order to reinforce the Consumer Engagement Services (CES) Department of our Operating Company Nestlé Suisse S.A., we are currently looking for a Consumer Engagement Services Specialist.
In this position, you will be the priviliged contact point for the external contact centre and responsable for the smooth running of the daily business via our traditional contact ways, closely following up on CES KPI's. You will look after the information preparation (flow between internal stakeholders and the call centre). CES Tool management and an approximately 20% to 30% of CES project management complete this interesting position. Key responsibilities
- Be responsible for the organization and following-up of consumer contacts via our traditional contact ways
- Monitoring of processes and activities of our external call centre
- Manage the information preparation, KPI follow-up, coaching & training of the external call center
- Manage several projects (Tool implementation, Service improvement, Global initiatives)
- Coach the CES trainee & apprentice
- Be the contact for consumer for specific cases
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree (HEG, HEC etc.)
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- French or German Mother tongue with a very good spoken level of the other language
- Working fluency in English both written and spoken
Show us that you have excellent organizational skills and a good team player mindset. Your ability to work in a cross-functional environment will set you apart from other candidates. You are stress resistant, dynamic and multi-tasking? This role is made for you. If you are interested about this position, please don't hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.