INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR EVENT MANAGER 100 %
Date de publication :03 juin 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Bienne
INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR EVENT MANAGER 100 %
Swatch Ltd., launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Events team within the wider Marketing organization at our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR EVENT MANAGER 100 % (w/m)
In this position, you will report to the Head of PR & Events and support on all event related projects for the brand.
PR, Corporate, Brand Experience Event management
- Support to the attributed department in managing, planning, organizing and realizing events
- Support on establishing and planning budgets related to the Brand's investments for events
- Be an integral part of the Implementation of the overall international event strategy, activations and roll-outs incl. post-event evaluation and reports
- Lead projects independently from start to finish and be the driving force to drive the success of the projects
- Ensure a full consumer/journalist journey experience across all events
- Organise and realise hospitality programs
- Manage, coordinate and troubleshoot on-site during events
- Brief photo/video-grapher, copywriter, production for all branding and content
- Support on launching major PR opportunities through international global events
- Develop clear and innovative guidelines for the markets on selected product launches
- Support markets in the proposal and execution of local events and activations
- Maintain ongoing open dialogue with local PR managers and agencies: share best practices, inspire new actions, encourage local creativity and initiatives
Corporate and Sports events
- Support in the Organisation of the annual International Kick-off Meeting (online and physical)
- Support in the organization for major Sport events
- HQ Event support for collaborations
- Support in execution of key Swatch Club events
- Maintain unified message and position company-wide, along with corporate reputation
This role requires excellent project management skills coupled with negotiation skills and a high sense of flexibility.
In addition to your excellent capacity to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, you demonstrate a great sense of structure and organisation.
Detail oriented, you demonstrate a creative and innovative mind-set associated to time management skills.
You are multi-tasking and eager to achieve the company's results by managing external business partners.
You handle market research and analyse results efficiently, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
- Degree in Hospitality, Commerce, Marketing,, Communication,, or any related field. 2 to 3 years of experience in events (in an international agency is a big plus).
- You are on top of new trends, pop culture and know what is trending in the world and in the field of events
This position requires an excellent level of oral and written communication in French, English and German. Any other language is an advantage.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- First class pension fund
- Subsidised on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Extended maternity leave
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
- Nadia DESAULES