3 offres d'emploi de Pdg
Learning Strategist, PD Clinical Operations
Learning Strategist, PD Clinical Operations
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our Team as a Learning Strategist in Basel or Welwyn.
About the position
The Learning Strategist is positioned within Product Development Global Clinical Operations (PDG’s) Learning function. Our team provides effective, strategically aligned learning and development solutions to the business functions across Clinical Operations (PDG).
In this role you work to enhance PDG’s capabilities to better meet or exceed our strategic, business, financial and operational goals and targets in the areas of clinical trial planning and execution to fulfill our shared mission of:
- Transforming molecules to medicines
- Through the rigorous execution of clinical trials
- For the benefit of patients
As a Learning Strategist you are responsible for driving leadership behaviors in PDG based on models like the Leadership Circle to enable employee engagement, foster creative thinking, and a culture of delivery excellence across sites and teams.
You work in partnership with Site, Functional and Study Management Team Leaders to identify gaps in leadership and team performance skills, abilities and knowledge needs. You collaborate with diverse teams in PDG and other Learning Strategists to create and deliver customer-centric solutions that have direct impact on PDG’s business, strategies, and operations and goals.
What else are we offering?
We are dedicated to support our staff in development of their knowledge and skills and offer further career opportunities locally and globally where people demonstrate talent and aptitude.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a seasoned professional with a deep expertise and passion in end-to-end Learning and Development (L&D) solutions combined with hands-on experience in translating the strategic and theoretical into practical and relevant solutions.
You have 7+ years' experience in learning, talent and organizational development or human resources working within a global organization. You hold a BSc/BS/BA degree; an advanced degree or designation in Organization or Leadership Development is a plus. In addition, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Strategic advisor and highly capable communicator, with the ability to effectively influence, build trust, and confidence at all levels of a complex and diverse organization. You build strategic partnerships to work toward a common vision or goal and you have a particular focus on the outcome of your collaboration with stakeholders and/or customers
- Strong business acumen, including demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, decision making & critical thinking skills and the ability to credibly make a business case, by linking current and anticipated business challenges with learning and development solutions
- Knowledge of adult learning strategy development, client advising, performance consultation methodologies, agile methodologies, design and delivery of blending learning interventions using a variety of delivery methodologies, project, program, vendor, and matrix management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and acting as a change agent, using provocative/transformative conversations using coaching and facilitation skills and applying exponential thinking to business solutions.
- Experience in performance consulting that produces business results by maximizing the performance of people and organizations.
- Experience with conflict resolution, and helping leaders navigate through challenging situations. Ability to challenge assumptions and the status quo e.g. when tradition impedes performance improvements.
- Ability to think strategically with a demonstrated track record of making appropriate recommendations to partners and stakeholders for new and enhanced learning solutions and other relevant solutions as well as developing and implementing an end-to-end L&D strategy aligned with the business. Create shared accountability for outcome and success.
- Well-versed and passionate about digital learning and using social learning platforms to drive engagement and scale. Instructional design expertise a plus.
If you are enthusiastic about making a contribution to drug discovery and if you are dedicated to teamwork and innovation, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you interested in this position and have additional questions? Please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support