At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With a dedicated team of more than 2’500 people across Europe and our network of production sites including our flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champions of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day. The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people but we also believe that it attracts the best talent to secure our success for future generations.
We are looking as soon as possible for an ambitioned and well personal skilled candidate for a newly created position as:
Main Accountabilities and Duties
- Defining an innovative and individualized sales and growth strategy that incorporates local and global Zentiva targets for the Swiss French market
- Actively operational work as Key Account Manager by wholesalers and hospitals in the French speaking part of Switzerland; as well by pharmacist groups and –chains in collaboration with regional Key Account Manager
- Leadership, development and guidance of 1 regional Key Account Manager and 1 Sales Representative
- Ensure link to internal organization by active role in operational committees
- Ensure sales and earnings growth and coordinate smooth collaboration with partners
- Successfully achieving the defined revenue growth targets in the allocated area and reviewing profitability
- Identification of customer needs with taking in account the market potential and existing resources
- Positioning of Zentiva as an agile, innovative and broad brand for existing and new customers
- Ensuring the implementation of Sales and Customer Experience Excellence
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Proven long-standing sales and marketing experience in the Swiss French pharmaceutical market with track-record
- Solid experience in market development and expansion as well as existing budget and P&L responsibilities
- Several years of leadership experience with flair for motivation , know-how transfer and empowerment of your own teammates is a must
- Ambitious personality paired with high self-initiative, ownership and independence working style
- In-depth knowledge of the generics market in Switzerland
- Innovative personality who likes to develop new ideas and initiate projects
- Early recognition of market trends and an ambitious focus on target achievement
- P ositive charisma paired with a convincing and competent way of arguing
- xcellent French knowledge and fluent in minimum German or English is mandatory
Jan Baumann is looking forward to receiving your online application (with your salary expectations and availability) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .