13 jobs en Conseiller de clientèle / Front office à Wallisellen
Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Modern Work
Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Modern Work
Microsoft’s vision has a deep sense of meaning – to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
At Microsoft, we are always leaning in to uncertainty, taking risks, and learning quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together.
We are hiring for someone who has a passion for customer success, strengths in building business relationships, a natural curiosity, creativity, and proven change and adoption management skills. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive our Modern Workplace solution adoption, especially around Microsoft Teams. This is a business facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment and adoption experience of Microsoft 365.
Can you help us to achieve our mission? Can you picture yourself joining our amazing Customer Success Unit, where you would be working with our enterprise clients to help them derive business value, and transform the way they work?
If yes, then you are our candidate, and we look forward to welcoming you to our diverse team of highly motivated, collaborative and engaged CSMs in Switzerland.
- Your focus is Customer Success = Microsoft Success
- Create value for customers by supporting them to clearly define business outcomes and then to build a success plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable to drive value based, sustainable usage of Microsoft 365, specifically Microsoft Teams, within customers, by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption plan.
- Partner with customers to challenge the status quo of how work gets done in their organizations through bringing new ideas and the latest product updates.
- Build, maintain and leverage appropriate Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) relationships with each customer, to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities, and secure willingness to advocate for Microsoft Teams.
- Maximize the client's return on investment in Microsoft products and services, drive usage of cloud services (focus is the Microsoft Teams ecosystem) and increase reference-ability.
- Leverage industry and deep functional expertise to expand the customer’s use of existing workloads with relevant business scenarios and identify new workloads for upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Work across the Microsoft overall organization to proactively leverage the expertise, skills and capabilities of the extended team (e.g.: Microsoft Sales, Partners and Services) as well as of the Microsoft Partner ecosystem, to gain strong buy-in and to increase impact.
- Represent the customer’s voice within Microsoft, specifically key business decision makers.
- 10+ years of experience in consultative customer work. Experience in consulting or project management, experience in both is ideal.
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertise strongly desired.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft 365, especially Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Power Platform and PowerApps workloads is a plus.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Deep passion for making others successful.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.