Lecturer in Tourism & Hospitality Management (100%)
SEG, Swiss Education GroupBern, Fribourg, Rive droite, Rive gauche, Geneva City, La Côte, Nord vaudois, Région lausannoise,...
Date de publication:04 juillet 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Bern, Fribourg, Rive droite, Rive gauche, Geneva City, La Côte, Nord vaudois, Région lausannoise,...
Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 4 brands across 5 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
All four of our brands have ranked in the top 8 in the World for hospitality and leisure management (2022 QS rankings).
For our Brig campus, we are looking for a
Lecturer in Tourism & Hospitality Management
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality programs and will be required to teach Management Modules to a multi-cultural profile on a Postgraduate/Master level.
Starting Date: October 2022
- Teach Modules like Hospitality and Tourism Management within respective program, taking responsibility for adherence to assessment moderation procedure and relevant administrative systems and policies
- Support the school management in developing and fostering an enterprising and stimulating learning work environment that is recognised and renowned for academic excellence
- The Candidate should be able to teach Tourism & Hospitality Management at Bachelor and Master level Master level
Competencies & Qualities:
- Master degree in Tourism and/or Hospitality
- PhD finished is a strong asset
- At least 5 years business work experience in Tourism and/or hospitality, ideally with management roles
- Previous teaching experience
- Mother tongue or fluent English
- Computer literate ; teaching with iPads
- Ability to work independently and very well organised
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
We seek enthusiastic applicants with excellent interpersonal skills who want to be a part of our growth and share our vision, while contributing to hospitality education.
Please submit your resume as well as teaching evaluations for recent courses (where applicable) via Jobup or email to Write an email
Answers will be given to corresponding profiles only.
Our Group is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to equality and diversity that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, social class, national origin, religion, ethnicity, race or color.
We especially encourage qualified women and members of minority groups to apply and welcome all applications that can contribute to a diverse working culture.
SEG, Swiss Education Group