Bilingual primary school teacher: New private school opening
Wisdom Tree Schools
Date de publication:26 mars 2023
Taux d'activité:50 – 100%
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:1009 Pully
Exciting opportunity for 3 positions, a head teacher and teacher/assistant teacher positions in a newly opening private school, situated in Pully. A Montessori-style primary school, (3-6 years) with an entirely child-centred approach, traditional values, plenty of outdoor activities, ideal location next to lake and parks, fully bilingual (native speakers).
Looking for an experienced, passionate teacher ideally trained in Montessori methods, disciplined in child observation, recognizing and adapting to the needs of the child, and creating an environment conducive to exploration and self-sufficiency. Ability to nurture the child’s innate concentration skills, leading them to self-directed development,physically, emotionally and spiritually. Allowing them to follow their individual rhythms.
Bilingual primary school teacher: New private school
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child, for children aged 3-6
- Observing, gently guiding and nourishing children. Encouraging social-emotional development by using positive discipline strategies
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with children and their parents based on trust and respect.
- Monitoring and assessing child progress and writing regular reports.
- Helping to set up the Montessori classroom environment and all the materials contained therein. .
- Designing stimulating school activities and accompanying children on outdoor trips.
- Development of extra-curricular activity programme
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood teaching, education, or a related discipline.
- AMI/AMS Montessori certified, highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years experience in teaching primary school children
- Experience in the Swiss school system.
- Passionate about alternative/self-directed child education.
- Ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure, and treat children with love and respect.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.
- French and English language fluency (English mother tongue preferred)
We offer comfortable working conditions/salary, an opportunity for a passionate creative teacher to truly exercise their profession, to teach and inspire children in a fully supportive environment .
Wisdom Tree Schools