Our client, one of the world´s leading Life Sciences company based in Switzerland, is currently looking for their International Publication Manager.
International Publication Manager - Life Sciences - F/H
You will be responsible for executing and managing scientific communication and publication strategy both internally and externally.
- To ensure the development and execution of the publication plan by reviewing, editing, revising and placing quality, timeline and impactful scientific and clinical posters, oral and manuscripts presentations…
- Be the support for the implementation of the scientific communication strategy within the therapeutics areas.
- To ensure that implementation of the publication plans are in compliance with relevant guidelines, the company policies and SOPs Guides in conducting literature searches and interpreting scientific literature and providing assessment of competitor papers…
- To analyse, interpret and summarize scientific and clinical data.
- To oversee the selection and to ensure that the contract responsibilities of any third party vendors are met to quality.
- To be the key contact with internal and external alliance partners.
- To develop strong relationships and communicating regularly with key internal groups (R&D, Medical Affairs, Legal…).
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences or related fields is required with 3-5 years’ experience in publication planning and publication development in pharmaceutical environment or medical communication agencies.
- Familiarity with Good Publication Practice, ICMJE guidelines and other applicable industry guidelines.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of pharmaceutical clinical studies (including design, conduct, analysis and reporting).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.