The successful candidate will be working closely with the trading team and treasury. She/he will be responsible for Cash Management/Treasury, Position and Risk Management, Trade Finance.
Treasury and Finance Officer (M/W)
Our client is a Commodity Trading company based in Geneva.
- Preparation and maintenance of daily cash flows
- Maintain a detailed cash forecasting together with management
- Deal with payments and e-banking management
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Back-up the Treasury
Position and Risk Management
- With Treasury and Trading team, manage the hedging positions
- P&L hedge vs physical
- Monitor FX exposure and execute FX requests
- Daily contact with banks
- Renew credit lines
- Preparation of documentation
- Previous experience in a similar role in a human-sized structure
- Degree in business, finance or related disciplines appreciated, but not strictly necessary
- Experience and/or good knowledge in Soft Commodities highly appreciated
- Fluent in English and French, other languages a plus
- Good understanding of credit lines
- Versatile and proactive
- Strong commitment and sense of responsibility
- Great communication skills and team player
A full time permanent position in a human-sized and international structure with possible perspectives of growth for the successful candidate.