Portfolio & Sales Development Manager Connectivity & Security (m/f)
To complement our successful Portfolio & Sales Development Team, we are looking for an experienced IT personality in the field of Connectivity & Security, either immediately or by appointment.
You are active throughout Switzerland and work in Geneva, Lausanne, Bern or Zurich with the following responsibilities:
- Develops a clear and consistent growth strategy for the SPIE Services portfolio in the specific portfolio domain aligned with the Masterplan roadmap
- Introduces new solutions and services by defining the business model (business case, value proposition, pricing model, target customer segment) for SPIE Switzerland in the specific domain
- Leads the market launch for specific new solutions and services at customers site
- Monitors general market developments and competition across the specific portfolio domain.
- Initiates and tracks focused sales activities / campaigns in close cooperation with the regional business units and develops a sales pipeline.
- Applies for development projects for new solutions in the Portfolio Board and carries out the "Design, Introduction or Phase-out” phase together with Engineering, Service Operations and Pricing.
- Creates up-to-date sales documents and tools (such as product flyers, sales kits, service descriptions and pricing templates) and organizes role-specific training for sales, presales and delivery.
- Provides the strategic and planning interface (SPOC) to specific key technology or service partners and ensures the proper functioning of the operational interfaces (marketing, sales, procurement, support) between partners and SPIE.
- Establishes and maintains the framework agreement including any certifications with the defined technology or service partners to maximize profitability.
- Education in Business Administration with Marketing (Uni / FHS or equivalent)
- At least 5 years professional experience in ICT and sales or partner management
- Good ICT knowledge especially in the specific domain
- Strong in business models and go to market strategies
- Experience in defining and conducting business development
- Good business and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of German or French and English
- Enthusiastic Leader
- Initiative and entrepreneurial, result-oriented thinking and acting
- Team Player, independent, open minded and communicative
- Open to new technologies and solutions
We offer you an exciting job in an innovative and dynamic environment with the opportunity to help shape the development of the division. You can expect progressive employment conditions, social benefits and good opportunities for further training.
If you have any questions, Mr. Cédric Walter, phone +41 58 301 12 08, will be happy to provide you with further information. We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Europe, Switzerland, Wallisellen
University of Applied Sciences - Bachelor
6 years or more