10 697 jobs in the Canton of Zurich
Assistant Manager / Manager (all genders), Assurance Services - Financial Reporting Specialist - Zürich12 October | Employee | 100%
Ref jobup.ch: 1913218 | Date: 12 October 2021
Assistant Manager / Manager (all genders), Assurance Services - Financial Reporting Specialist - Zürich
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Our Assurance team helps our national and international clients from different industries (mainly life science, industrial products, consumer goods, telecommunication and technology) to achieve their corporate goals, to successfully complete their projects and improve their financial reporting.
Assurance Services offers financial reporting advisory services such as implementing new financial reporting standards, perform IFRS/US GAAP/Swiss GAAP FER conversions, develop accounting policies, support financial reporting challenges in M&A, divestment and IPO scenarios and help finance functions improve their operations and internal controls. We also support our clients with strategic and hands-on solutions to achieve their objectives and respond to challenges in the current economic environment.
Is financial reporting, technical accounting and related processes your passion? Then you are a great addition to our team in Zurich.
How you can make an impact
- You will gain experience working on various national and international client projects
- You will improve your technical skills through working with experienced specialists and a motivated team
- You will support our clients in financial reporting matters and find solutions for complex financial reporting challenges relating to, for example, GAAP conversions, M&A and divestments, accounting operations and internal controls
- You will lead projects/workstreams and develop your leadership skills
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast-growing team.
Who we are looking for
- A degree from a university or technical college in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in audit, national office or financial reporting advisory
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills
- You communicate confidently in English. Any further languages (German, French) would be an advantage
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 17 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at Click to send email .
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom
Requisition code: 5221