Quality Control Scientist
We are looking for our client located near Brig, for a QC scientist. It's an international company active in Life Sciences. They are working with talented people and let them own their careers.
Do you want to join this exciting opportunity?
You will be responsible for the release analysis of a wide range of analytical methods in the analysis of biopharmaceutical molecules for clinical and commercial use in compliance with the quality and safety guidelines. You work independently in the context of the projects and assume responsibility. You are in close contact with other departments.
* Planning and shared responsibility for the implementation of the approval analysis including troubleshooting and optimization projects
* Implementation, optimization, transfer and validation of analytical methods, with a focus on biochemical and HPLC analysis
* Technical expertise in technical and analytical questions
* Extraction and evaluation of analytical data as well as writing reports and presentations
* Processing of change requests and deviations under GMP
* Creation, review and approval of documents to ensure compliance with official guidelines
* Evaluation and implementation of new techniques in the laboratory