83 Project Engineer jobs in the Canton of Bern
For our client, leader in wholesale and retail and based in the Canton of Bern, we are looking for an ICT Engineer. As ICT Engineer, you will be responsible to perform 1st and 2nd level support.
- Providing IT support in various areas of specialization, analysis and error correction
- Device preparation and field support at head office and remote sites
- Maintenance of user administration and access permissions
- Project support for system implementation
- User support internal to the company
- Coordinate and co-supervision of the learner
- Computer trained with a specialization in computer technology or support (certification is an advantage)
- Similar significant experience (in support or ticketing), you have a network thinking and an interest in various ICT solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in the following tools and environment: Active Directory, MS Windows, Office, O365, Skype Entreprise, Teams, LUCS, Citrix, SAP, SharePoint, CRM Dynamics, MDM (MobiControl)
- Able to manage printers, inventory and telephony administration
- Fluent in German.
- Fluent (or B2) in French and in English.
- Driving license required.
- A permanent contract in a big company well-known
- An exciting IT environment with varied tasks
- A dynamic company and a strong team spirit
- Good working conditions, with training opportunities.
- Parking space and their own restaurant !