ROOMZ SA is a leading workplace technology company headquartered in Switzerland. We help companies across Europe to manage their workspace efficiently while increasing employee satisfaction. With the advent of hybrid work models, companies need to rethink and equip their business with new tools. By combining display and sensor hardware with innovative SaaS software, ROOMZ offers a complete ecosystem to help companies make the digital transition to the new way of working.
We take pride in providing exceptional products and services with a very high security standard. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we recognize the critical importance of information security in today’s digital landscape. Are you passionate about safeguarding data and protecting digital assets from cyber threads? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
ROOMZ is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a
IT Security Officer (all genders), 80-100%
As IT Security Officer, you will be working to continually improve the security and confidentiality of our data and solutions. As an ideal candidate, you will bring a deep understanding of cybersecurity risks. You will lead the efforts to keep our ISO27001 certification. Your expertise will inspire confidence in our customers, assuring them that our solutions are secure and reliable.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of internal policies, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to integrate security in the product life cycle.
- Promote awareness and understanding of best practices among employees.
- Monitor and analyse emerging threads and vulnerabilities.
- Manage incident response and disaster recovery.
- Conduct regular security assessments and penetration test with independent parties.
- Ensure and manage compliance with GDPR and ISO27001.
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers regarding security inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or related field.
- Strong understanding of information security principles, practices, and standards.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, endpoint protection, encryption, and identity management.
- Strong familiarity with cloud security principles for Microsoft Azure architecture.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate security matters to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certifications such as ISO27001 implementer or MS-Cybersecurity Architect Expert are a plus.
- Fluency in English, German level minimum B2, French skills are a big plus.
- An exciting job in an inspiring and stimulating work environment.
- A flat organisation where individual contribution is valued.
- The possibility to make a meaningful impact in a dynamic and growing company.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Regular team events, free coffee, after-work beers, and fondue…
You can find out more about us at roomz.io
This position is based in Fribourg, with the possibility for remote work. If you are a passionate and motivated IT-security professional, we would love to hear from you! - Contact us today by sending your CV with a cover letter to Write an email.