Join Dukascopy Bank SA in its Geneva headquarters and use your individual talent to become part of a leading innovative bank
Dukascopy Bank SA is a Swiss bank which provides services such as trading, cryptocurrency, online banking, mobile banking and other financial services through innovative technological proprietary solutions. Dukascopy Bank is based in Geneva with offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Chief Risk Officer Assistant responsible for assistance to CRO in ensuring the risk management processes in the bank and the group, identifying, evaluating, reporting and overseeing the risks and assisting the businesses in developing controls.
This position involves participation in planning, organization and maintaining of a strong risk management framework and execution of day-to-day operational risk management activities.
The candidate should have experience providing direction and oversight and be able to help guide the team in the assessment of risks while assisting in developing effective risk mitigation plans.
The CRO Assistant should be able to perform CRO duties in his absence.
- Ensuring compliance of the bank with regulation related to the risk management processes.
- Facilitating comprehensive risk assessment and providing senior management with recommendations based on the results.
- Tracking and providing recommendations for mitigation of identified risks and collaborating with the business to follow up on timely risk mitigation.
- Guiding in a productive, professional way, the risk management teams.
- Interacting with regulators on risk management issues.
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the risk management processes.
- Providing strategic direction on risk management to the management team.
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise risk reports to the management and the Board of the bank.
- Participate in capital planning.
- Coordinating with auditors.
- Development and maintenance of internal politics, procedures and other documentation.
Advanced degree - Master degree in Economics-related subject.
Bachelor’s degree in combination with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a banking risk management or other relevant field.
Minimum of 5 years’ audit experience in one of Big Four in banks audit
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a banking risk management or other relevant field.
Effective project management experience.
Profound understanding of risks management processes in banking industry.
Wide knowledge of banking legislation and regulation in Switzerland and abroad.
Knowledge of bank-wide and group-wide policies and procedures.
Strong math and stats skills.
Ability to create and maintain an integrated risk framework in the bank and the group.
Executive leadership, presentation and reporting experience.
Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis.
Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management across the bank.
Ability to apply laws, rules, regulations, guidance and common law principles to practices within business units and lead or assist in the development or refinement of the risk management environment to bring the line of business within the risk tolerance.
French – native
English - fluent
Only candidates with a Swiss residency will be accepted.
Interested applicants should submit their complete file (CV, cover letter, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com