Import-Export and Transportation Associate Specialist (Temporary Position)
Boudry, Neuchatel, Switzerland Job Category:
Manufacturing/Technical Operations Work Location:
Route de Perreux 1 2017 Organization:
Logistics Employee Status:
Celgene is committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their unique skillsets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients. As we continue to pursue that mission, we're looking for talented professionals like you to join our team. What unique gene will you bring to Celgene?
On the International Logistics team, we deliver our mission by supporting the ROW (Rest Of World) International Logistics team that manages the logistics and distribution of Celgene products to International markets and customers. You will work with the ROW International Logistics team members in the area of Distribution, Logistics Operations (Inventory management, Transportation Import/Export) and Customer Service, along with their key internal and external stakeholders. Your main activities will include performing operational activities.
As the Import-Export and Transportation Associate Specialist , you'll support that goal by
- Maintaining monthly shipping plan in liaison with the Inventory & Replenishment management, the External Manufacturing team, and the Internal Manufacturing team. Inform Finance, Global Planning and affiliates about the achieved deliveries (previous month) and the forecasted planning (next month).
- Coordinating and executing all transfer from the Manufacturing sites (internal + external) to the Hubs. Book trucks via forwarding agent and other partners, prepare all necessary shipping documents, monitor until delivery and review invoices. Perform Oracle transactions in real-time. Inform Hubs and Manufacturing sites by transmitting all corresponding shipping details and documents
- Coordinating and executing all shipments from the Hubs to the LSP's and other CSP's according to the monthly shipping plan. Including all other Non-commercial demand (NPP, Clinical, samples, IMSC, etc.) Book truck/airfreight/small pack via forwarding agent, prepare all necessary shipping documents, monitor until delivery and review invoices. Perform Oracle transactions in real-time. Inform CSP's by transmitting all corresponding shipping details and documents.
- Ensuring transport partners operate in full compliance with Celgene Security requirements.
- Creating and processing Deviations when incidents occur during transport and/or at storage locations.
- Interfacing with several internal departments including Quality Assurance, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Product Security, Country Affiliates, as well as with 3rd-party Logistics Service Providers (LSP's).
- Supporting and contributing to cross-functional projects and initiatives.
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Commercial diploma or equivalent
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details, thorough and organized
- Good written and oral communication skills in English - additional language skills are an asset
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in an international and multicultural environment
- Experience in logistics, transportation and import/export is an asset.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.