1 Junior consultant job in the Canton of Jura
Partner Solution Architect
Partner Solution Architect
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's services (like Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS, etc) within strategic partners across DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
The deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing
Customer facing skills ideally gained within a partner organization and have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· As a key member of the AWS Business Development team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators.
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for example for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
· Champion AWS partners
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community.
· Evangelise AWS services and solutions to the wide partner community.
· The right person will be highly technical and possess several years of implementation/consulting experience.
· Fluency in English and German is essential.
· Experience working within the software development or internet industries is highly desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Experience from customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
· Experience supporting partners and programs.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP)
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Experience in positioning professional services to prospective customers
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.