111 Ceo jobs in the Canton of Vaud
Medical Advisor 50%
Medical Advisor 50%
We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced Medical Advisor Consultant - 50% to strategic advice and expertise to policy issues including clinical, epidemiology and public health.
You are an experienced Medical Advisor and are looking to work within an international association? We have the right opportunity for you!
- Working with the CEO and in collaboration with the staff, Board, member organizations and other stakeholders, provide leadership on implementation of strategic objectives around bone science and policy including health systems implementation and integration across regions.
- Ensure that the science basis for all company activities and communication materials is solid.
- Oversee the company's involvement in all funded projects and in the overall advocacy work with WHO to ensure that all policy goals and special projects have a strong evidence base.
- Oversee the development of the company's scientific publishing strategy, including the organization's three peer reviewed journals.
- Provide expertise and support to the CEO, Board and organization as well as leading opinion leaders in the bone field and public health arena to prepare appropriate company statements and ensure consensus is achieved.
- A MD or equivalent degree in one of the disciplines relevant to bone science.
- A minimum of 2 years post-doctoral training plus 8-10 years' job experience in bone science including clinical experience as well as public health experience.
- Knowledge of the major issues and concerns in biomedical, clinical and epidemiological science related to bone health and health policy, with a strong understanding of public health issues related to bone health, risk factors and health promotion and a broad understanding of the commonalities across NCDs.
- Experience in medical, epidemiological and/or behavioral research studies, preferably in multi-country settings.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, volunteers, members and partners.
- Excellent communications (both written and oral), interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated organizational/operational skills.
- Problem solving and political acumen.
- Fluency in English and at least one other WHO language
Spring Professional Life Science: +41 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch