Since 1735, the Blancpain Manufactury has been producting exceptional watches thanks to know-how and expertise of passionate employees. We offer you a unique challenge.
We are looking for our new Web Manager to join the HQ Marketing team at Blancpain to drive our web presence to the next level. You'll be responsible for maintaining, designing, and developing the Blancpain websites. You will lead projects and coordinate internal and external resources to deliver a state of the art web experience. The Web Manager will act as main point of contact for web with other departments to maintain the ecosystem of platforms such as Customer Relationship Management, Product Information Management or Payment systems to ensure a state of the art user experience.
Web Marketing Operations
- Develop and maintain the corporate websites, including main webs, landing pages or minisites, to enable the brand strategy,
- Address and troubleshoot all website issues including the identification and response to security breaches,
- Ensure website quality and performance by conducting a testing plan strategy,
- Ensure website full compliance with all laws, global regulations and accessibility best practices,
- Monitor and improve SEO/SEM campaigns,
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Project Management and Business Analysis
- Transform business requirements into branded design proposals for validation up to executive level,
- Contribute to the Web/eCommerce roadmap including identifying gaps and customer pain points,
- Identify new opportunities to meet customer needs,
- Collaborate cross-departmentally in reference to UX/UI design standards and integrations,
- Secure documentation storage and compliance,
- Coordination with delivery teams and vendors,
- Precise execution of web communication plan.
- Manage the financial, security and legal approval processes for external vendors,
- Coordinate Request For Proposal (RFP) exercises,
- Capitalize on synergies across prestige brands and Swatch Group Services when appropriate,
- Precise monitoring on budget, forecast and current expense on web platforms and vendors.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Marketing, Digital or Information Technology,
- 5 to 7 years relevant professional experience as webmaster or web project lead, ideally with 3+ years experience delivering projects with a variety of people and cultures,
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, Search Engine Optimization and Paid Per Click,
- Good knowledge of web design tools,
- The candidate demonstrates an analytical mindset, meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills,
- Able to build relationships, communicate and collaborate up to C level,
- Written and spoken French and English. Additional languages will be an asset.