Sales and Technical Field Engineer
MicroPort CRM Sarl
Publication date:28 mars 2023
Place of work:Fribourg, Rive droite, Rive gauche, Ville de Genève, Jura, Neuchâtel, La Côte, Nord vaudois,...
Our mission is to strive to create high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions for cardiac diseases, which are accessible to the greatest number of people, while offering valuable services to patients, physicians, hospitals and health care insurers.
As for us the patient always comes first, we strive daily to deliver medical devices for heart related conditions that help people live longer and healthier lives.
In this role, you represent a true partner for physicians by providing technical support, managing the Cardiac Rhythm Management products in the field and running advanced troubleshooting.
You are the primary source of information and training for customers concerning the functionalities and proper clinical usage of the company devices, using therefore a wide variety of didactic material (e.g. slide shows, manuals, hands-on demonstrations).
You will make sure all customers remain updated of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments so that they can independently implant and adjust the devices after training.
As well, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of revenue by proactive sales of the product portfolio in your territory.
We are looking for a
for the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Your missions will be as follows
- Provide support during Pacemaker, ICD (and Electrophysiology procedures)
- Be accountable for the achievement of sales and market share goals for your regional product portfolio in close collaboration with the sales representative of this area
- Work on optimizing the strategic and tactical approach for your own market based on competitive analysis as well as possessing a clear understanding of customers' expectations and needs.
- Collaborate with co-workers to achieve work group and company goals
- Constantly strive to improve own and company performance.
- You have completed biomedical engineering studies or education as a nurse
- You have good interpersonal skills that allow you to establish constructive relationships with the various internal and external contacts of the company
- Your mother tongue is French with a very good command of English
- You are ideally located in the region Vaud/Neuchâtel/Fribourg
- You have an entrepreneurship mindset, always proactive and results driven.
- You feel comfortable providing presentations and training to the customers.
- You are by nature very involved, perseverant, have a great attention to details and work in a customer satisfaction oriented spirit
What we offer
Of course, there are compensation, various benefits, career opportunities and the whole package you usually find in a company. What really matters in the end is why we come to work every day and that what we do really makes a difference.
Unlike similar positions in larger companies, you will get the unique opportunity to work in a human scale yet international organization and support life-saving products all over the world.
If you have “eyes for greatness, hands on details”, then you can make a difference inside our company! Each of us at Microport CRM is here to help people live longer and healthier lives no matter which is our expertise.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then send us your latest CV and Cover Letter via Jop-Up.
- Peter Heizmann
MicroPort CRM Sarl
No recruitment agencies please