Indirect Purchasing Manager - Building category
Our client is a well-known industrial company
- You will manage sourcing and procurement activities mainly for Building category following the category management strategy, identifying/assessing opportunities and standardization and developing Total Cost of Ownership models.
- You will also be in charge of an efficient cost/budget controls and ensure compliance of the procurement Policy within the category.
- You will build relationships internally and externally and provide effective business support.
- Your responsibility will also include the definition of the yearly cost target reductions and action plan
- You will simultaneously guarantee quality assurance and security of supply as well as proportional contractual risks.
- You will ideally hold a university degree in procurement, supply chain or Business Administration
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Indirect Purchasing including a strong experience in the Building category
- You demonstrate expertise in managing categories quickly particularly with respect to developing & implementing strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
- You demonstrate effective resource monitoring skills, measuring and follow up.
- You show the ability of creating/grasping new concepts, explore the alternatives while recognizing potential implications.
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You speak fluently French and English
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on