Head of Human Resources (80-100%)
Publication date:30 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
In a worldwide company based on one of their site in Switzerland, working on technologies that create a more sustainable world, improving the quality of life for customers and communities and ultimately delivering a purpose of Breakthrough Engineering.
The mission of the organisation is to collaborate with customers to develop innovative solutions that solve their challenges and push the boundaries in its industry. One of the value one big team works fairly and effectively but most importantly together to ensure to maintain the foundations that have enabled the group's success through its 150-year heritage.
Head of Human Resources
- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Head of Human Resources will provide the business with a complete HR service. Part of the FAS Management team, the Head of HR role will be complemented with a team of two HR business partners, and an HR assistant. The Head of HR will provide direction on Human related initiatives, develop and implement the HR roadmap.
- In this role, the Head of HR will be responsible for the Human capital of the organisation.
- It includes staffing, developing, applying the compensation strategy, being fully involved in the day-to-day business, and partnering at all levels of the organisation.
- The combination of the proximity with our employees, as well as the ability to think strategically will be the key success factor.
Critical Competencies for Success
- A well-rounded experience in HR, with the proven ability to do operational HR as well as to think strategically.
- A confirmed experience in the industry sector, ideally on a production site.
- Proven experience of managing change in a fast-moving and innovative organisation.
No recruitment agencies please