Legal Entity Senior Controller (m/w/d) - SISW
Location: Zurich Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH Department: Finance Type: Full time / unlimited
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI's unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a "Legal Entity Senior Controller (m/w/d)" in Zurich.
Siemens Industry Software (SISW) Legal Entity Operations is responsible for the controlling of the legal entity as well as providing an implemented governance framework to ensure adequate operations across all businesses. Our mission is to ensure controlling and reporting of the legal entities in Austria, CEE & Switzerland and the coordination of the closing activities with all stakeholders to provide correctness of legal entity books and records in line with local statutory requirements as well as with FRG. Under our Governance responsibility, we guide the organization to provide strong stewardship with respect to compliance, local guidelines and harmonized procedures and to ensure smooth business integrations. As a partner to SISW AT, CEE & CH executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results in a cross-border organization.
Who you are
- Responsible for the monthly closing coordination for all entities within Switzerland and Austria including coordination between the team and with the Hub Accounting in Portugal
- Responsibility for correctness and completeness of provisions and accruals in the monthly closing results, coordination of balance sheet reviews with Hub Accounting team
- Review of monthly financial figures between the reporting systems (SAP, ESPRIT, Hyperion Planning etc) as well as coordination and analysis of monthly results
- Monthly creation and update of management reporting package for legal entities incl. commentaries
- Coordination and consolidation of Forecast and Budgeting process for the legal entities incl. cash and balance sheet planning
- Monthly cost center controlling and forecast planning for Business Support Units and operating units
- Coordination of the year end closing process as well as the year end statutory audits
- Coordination and clarification for national and international tax related topics with expert teams (CF T) for direct and indirect taxes
- Responsible for VAT return declarations for the Swiss legal entities in coordination with CF T
- Ensuring the alignment of all financial activities with the internal control system, contact for internal and external audits
- Driver of new initiatives and constant change within the Legal Entity Operations team and beyond
- Act as deputy of the Head of Legal Entity Operations during absences
What more do I need to know?
- Critical thinker with analytical skills and excellent attention to quality and detail
- Open minded teammate acting as role model in a cross-border team
- Above average degree in Business Administration or Economics (university or equivalent), preferably with major in Tax, Audit or Accounting
- Track record and career progression with >8 years experience within Siemens, a related Software industry or a 'Big4' Accounting firm
- Background in accounting and/or national and international tax, professional qualification preferred (CPA, ACCA, Steuerberater/ Wirtschaftsprüfer)
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills, ability to get along with various interpersonal levels and drive initiatives
- High affinity to work with tools and applications (SAP, Tableau, Knime/ Alteryx, Hyperion Planning, Excel, ppt)
- Proficiency in English and German language
- Desire and work towards develop into future leadership roles in an international environment
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives topline revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation. GENDER BALANCE
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career. This includes providing competitive salaries, a teamoriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Markus Kies, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies. Siemens supports the Program "Job - Jobs ohne Barrieren". In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.