458 Field Service / Account Management job offers
International E-Commerce Manager 100%
Ref jobup.ch: 1945707 | Date: 22 October 2021
International E-Commerce Manager 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
In our continuous effort to expand our digital presence in more markets, we are looking for a dynamic with a hands-on attitude International E-Commerce Manager to join our sales team at Hamilton HQ in Biel/Bienne. The candidate will be leading the global Corporate E-commerce operations of Hamilton and will play a key role in the overall growth of the brand. The candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and will work closely with the departments of Hamilton. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas to the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Oversee the operations of Hamilton local e-stores to meet the commercial targets
- Open new markets based on brand strategy
- Work closely with the global e-commerce team on the local e-merchandising strategy
- Develop and propose annual plans on animations by e-store
- Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to monitor local campaigns performances and ROI
- Monitor competitor and online sales trends to ensure e-store offer and experience is in line with customer expectations
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on optimizing the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site
- Work with multiple departments, and influence those partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide monthly sales reporting
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or in the digital / e-commerce field
- Minimum 3+ years combined work experience in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of best-in-class digital marketing and e-commerce practices
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into action
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce trends, competitive landscape and digital customer experience
- Pro-active, out of the box thinking and self-motivating personality
- Result oriented
- Digital native
- Mother tongue French or German with good knowledge of the other language
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital environment, in particular Magento is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our sales team have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals. With many opportunities for growth, this role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.
Hamilton International Ltd.