For one of our clients, a private bank based in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join an established financial crime compliance function. This role will report to the department Head.
Compliance Officer – International Sanctions Specialist
Your profil :
- You will be in charge of the resolution of Compliance problems in sanctions area
- You will act an SME on sanctions with an in-depth understanding of sanctions laws
- You will lead on drafting and maintaining group sanctions compliance documents including policy & procedure.
- You wil provide expert sanctions advice and decisions on complex matters including interpretation of sanctions documents.
- You will act as the lead on upstream sanctions risk and best practice.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Finance, Law or banking degree
- AML certification
- International Sanctions knowledge
- Fluent in English and French