Sonova Communications AG, located in Murten, is a company of the Sonova Group. We are the global market leader and Sonova's competence center for ultra-miniaturized wireless communication systems. Our product portfolio ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons to professional communication solutions for security, industry and broadcast applications. Join our mission and become part of our team!
We want to grow our Marketing team for our Roger product range. Roger systems are used in challenging listening situations such as restaurants, meetings at work, and school activities to boost the performance of hearing instruments. The team is based primarily in Murten and to a lesser extent in Stäfa, new hires will be preferably based in Murten.
Audiological know-how is key to the success of the Roger product line. Important aspects are the creation of training material for the products, input to product development, interfacing with Key Opinion Leaders and other stakeholders, as well as defining and influencing the optimal fitting procedure in order to enhance the consumer journey.
- Initiate and coordinate internal or external product and clinical studies
- Keep close contact with Key-Opinion Leaders in the field
- Provide training material for Group Companies, HCP's and end-customers
- Identify opportunities for product/system improvements and communicate with Product Management and R&D on the importance of such improvements from and HCP as well as an end-customer point of view
- Study carefully the patient journey and the fitting process (HI +Roger) and try to change and optimize this process by gathering convincing data
- Interface with and present for professional customers
- Cooperate closely with product development, sales and marketing and corporate audiology functions
- Represent company at special fairs and conferences, propose and edit articles in special interest magazines
- Create field- study news, fast facts sheets, etc.
- Graduate degree in Audiology
- At least 2.5 years of experience in audiology
- Further education and experience in Marketing or Economics would be a plus
- Field experience in an HCP setting or a Sales organization
- Experience in presentations to a larger audience, experience in working in interdisciplinary groups
- Action and result oriented, good problem solving skills, well-structured and organized character
- Teamplayer with leadership qualities and a clear customer focus
- Excellent command of English; good command of German and/or French is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, working in teams with engineers and experts, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, attractive employment conditions and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references, and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova Communications AG
+41 58 928 91 00
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.