For our client, an international Swiss industrial firm based in Biel, we are looking for a HR Controller. This is a permanent role to be filled as soon as possible.
Our client is an international Swiss industrial company based in Biel, luxury sector.
- Maintain and improve compensation and data analytics, incentive programs, FTE Planning and reporting in close collaboration with HR Manager and Finance department
- Prepare reports and budget files for CHRO and CFO
- Under the direction of the CHRO support the compensation planning, incentive programs, payments and reporting
- Provide compensation planning support during budget process
- Conduct data and statistical analysis to support a data-driven Human Resources Department
- Lead Branch-wide performance management processes in close collaboration with local HR including annual evaluations, merit-based pay dispensation, communications to teams, reporting to group HR and Finance departments
- Participate in Human Resources projects and prepare required documents , analytics and reports
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in economics, finance HR or other business degree
- 2-4 years in Finance - Business Analytics, auditing or C&B experience
- Analyze data in different formats/structures and make data consumable for decision-making
- Analyze and reason, as well as understand the ripple effect and impact of decisions on other projects or topics
- Ability to field questions on-the-spot and react quickly under pressure in emotionally-charged situations
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the Branch, including the development of communication strategies and oral and written communication
- Effectively work in a team and incorporate diverse feedback
- Balance empathy for individuals with the best interests of the Branch as a whole
We are looking for a finance or business or C&B analyst, or an auditor (who is working for a big 4) who had already some touch points with HR. Main work is about data compiling, analytics, preparing reports, preparing document for budgets, consolidate data and participate to global HR projects (grading, bonus payments, salary review). The candidate must have strong analytical skills, excellent command in excel, manipulating data, files, prepare reports and PowerPoint presentation.