374 jobs en Banque / Economie à Zürich
Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients in Zurich, we are looking for a skilled :
Fund Controller Private Equity
Tasks will be split into different time cycles:
- Ensure amount and time accuracies of incoming and outgoing cash flows
- Split and review drawdown and distribution notices
- Follow deal pipeline and ensure liquidity in respective currency (cash at bank, credit lines, open commitments, remaining costs)
- Support Client Servicing team to structure and to produce Investors’ requests
- Support Investment lines in their investment decision and deal structuration
- Participate to Investors and Investments’ closing, structure liquidation and/or portfolio sale
- Quarterly reports production and review
- Financial accounting packs review (NAV, TB, GL, Financial Statements, Capital Accounts, …)
- Calculate performance fees
- Support auditors through their annual review : back testing analysis and information feeding
- Master degree in Finance,
- Previous experience in a private equity environment with extensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Extensive knowledge of private equity processes and cash management.
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion. Please note that we will only reply to applications matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch